Friday, May 2, 2014

***SOLD*** FOR SALE - Michael Kors Mini Selma Messenger Neon Pink




 Michael Kors Selma Mini Messenger in Neon Pink.

This is a very hard colour to come by now. Bought at the Sydney Michael Kors store sometime in 2013.

Very light wear as you can see from the pic.

I also have the neon yellow one and have been reaching for that more than I have this one. So I am only selling this as I haven't used it as much.

 Please note that this is a PRE-OWNED item and is NOT BRAND NEW.
  
I do not come from a pet-free home, I have two fluffy cats.

Payment can be made via Paypal or Bank Deposit if you're in Australia.

I am only comfortable sending the bag out insured, it covers both the buyer and seller if anything happens to it during transit. Please contact me for shipping quotes.

Price is $400 and can be negotiable, however I will not respond to lowball offers.

For any questions, please contact me at pancakes2481@gmail.com

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox