Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Rubbery Obsession - Ek Thongprasert

This picture started it all
Natasha Goldenberg can put anything on and make it look amazing! Here she is layering the necklace.


Could she be any cooler?
The designer himself Ek Thongprasert

I've been obsessed with these Ek Thongprasert necklaces for a while now. They are sold out anywhere and the chances of me ever finding one, that's not on eBay with sky high prices, are slim to none. 

These rubber beauties come in beautiful pastel and vibrant colours and could add wow factor to a simple outfit. Made from silicone, it looks absolutely durable.

I need to stop adding to my mental wishlist, it's getting seriously crowded. 

Sugar daddy applications will be taken below =p

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these necklaces! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox