Friday, August 15, 2014

Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag Review



A little while ago I had a little encouragement from The Boy to start doing bag reviews. It was a bit of a shock for him to suggest that as doing bag reviews would probably just fuel my love for them and that's never financially good.

It's always been something I've toyed with but never really thought about seriously. I initially did my first one about a week ago on the bag that started it all, the Chanel Jumbo XL Flap. Though extremely nerve wracking, it was surprisingly enjoyable. I mean who wouldn't enjoy talking about something they absolutely love? I could have sat there for an hour yapping on about the bloody bag! But I think a 10 minute wrap up is beyond enough, especially having to hear my voice (extremely sorry about that!).

I would love for you to go look at my YouTube Channel. At the moment there is a review of my Chanel, Balenciaga City, Givenchy Antigona Clutch, Givenchy Antigona Bag and then the Mansur Gavriel Bucket bag which just went live today.

I hope to be as informative about each item without droning on too much. I tend to get carried away when I start talking about them. I guess I just have no one's ear to chew off (so to speak), when it comes to bag talk.

My YouTube Channel link is below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC75sdyQRH1RZ7DFOSwv2hhA

I hope you enjoy it!

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox