Friday, August 8, 2014

Darker



This is the reason why I love Winter, comfortable and cosy outfits like this. Simple, no fuss and hassle free.

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I feel like I have a closet full of clothes with nothing to wear. Sounds like a cliche'd first world dilemma. I am not whingeing or being ungrateful, cos if anything I am very thankful for what I have. I guess I'm just in a clothing rut. I also don't think the solution is to go out and buy more clothes. The clothes that I have in my closet are more than enough and it works for my current lifestyle. Maybe I'm just having Winter blues. Whatever it is, I know it's not permanent so I'm just riding it out until I get excited my clothes again.

Until then, bear with me!

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Mix Apparel Chunky Crop Knit (50% on SALE! Hurry!)
Cotton On Zippy Coated Jeans (Now also on SALE!)
Givenchy Nightingale Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox