Friday, July 25, 2014

Hardware



I get thoroughly excited by hardware on accessories and clothing. Those kind of details can and make or break an item. I have never been shy of mixing metals in an outfit, especially if it's just a casual outfit, I honestly think anything goes. For instance, here all my jewellery is silver, the hardware on the bag is rosegold and the shoes are covered in gold studs. They're minimal details that make a difference but also doesn't overpower the whole ensemble.

Hope you are all having a great friday!

Leather Jacket (Similar here)
JayJays Chambray Shirt (Similar here)
Chloe Suzanna Boots
Alexander Wang Diego Bucket Bag
Luv Aj & Lovisa Rings

1 comment:

  1. Love it. What brand is the leather jacket your wearing in this post?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox