Monday, October 13, 2014

Lakeside



As I am writing this, it's thundering and rainy outside and it sounds about the same as the sounds coming from my belly, let's just say the toilet bowl and I have been best friends since 5:30am. A great start to my week really *sarcasm*

It's a great contrast to my Saturday where I went to visit my parents down the coast. The sun was in full swing and it was blue as far as the eye could see. The house I grew up in is just up the road from this lake. Many childhood memories were made around this lake and especially on this jetty where I saw a stingray for the first time. I thought it was an alien creature, surely nothing that doesn't resemble a fish could live in the water! The water always mirrors the sky above and it's just so picturesque no matter how sunny or gloomy it is.

The day called for the perfect Spring dress - a striped midi! Plus the stretch factor in this dress was perfect for all the eating that happened afterwards. Don't even get me started on these amazing Sarina Suriano pearl pieces from her Omnis range. They are so understated and elegant and perfect for fuss-free weekend dressing.

Hope you're having a better Monday and cheers to the rest of the week!

Human Premium Sandals (Similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox