Monday, January 19, 2015

Over The Rainbow



I am totally in-love with this Alice McCall "Over The Rainbow" playsuit. I have been eyeing it off since it sashayed in Fashion Week in April 2014. I know I'm late to the game, but when this baby went on sale, I had to have it. I figure if it still makes my heart skip a trillion times like it did months before, that's when I know I really love something and that I will actually wear it for a long time to come. Plus I'm not one who only wears designer items that's "In Season", would I love to? Oh boy would I!!!! But until someone figures out how to grow a money tree, I am more than happy to get the designer stuff I love on sale and wearing them when hardly anyone is.




Vintage Chanel Bag







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox