Sunday, June 21, 2015

Blue


I've been drooling over a Cecilie Copenhagen piece for a long time now. I just never took the plunge until now. I finally had it in my impatient little hands and could not wait to wear it. I didn't anticipate wearing the shorts as it's in the middle of winter here in Australia and let's face it, I really FEEL the cold.

However the sun was out in all it's glory. I thought I would just brave it considering I was on my way out to lunch and would be inside majority of the day. I was fine for the most part until I got home... but let's not talk about my non-existent immune system.

I love that the pieces can be worn together, much to my boyfriends amusement, calling me matchy matchy all day. He even came up with a little song - don't ask! All the pieces are one size fits all, which scared me as I'm not exactly normal, proportion wise. I really love the way it fits though, it's not restrictive around the arm or upper back area where you would normally feel it if the size was ill-fitting. Just to give you an idea, i'm normally a true to size Australian 8 for tops. The bottoms are elasticated and are a perfect fit, not too snug or too loose, I'm also a true to size AUS 8 for bottoms. I'm badly eyeing the dress style in black and white but as I've only seen it in on models or people who are clearly taller than me, I'd really rather see it in person and try it on first before puchasing. I don't want it to look like a maxi dress!

I purchased these pieces on Parlour X, the top came to me with a huge pull running down the top. I emailed them about it and was told that it was part of the characteristics of the material and they could not do anything for me. I then went to explain that I could not locate these "characteristics" on any other parts of the top or the shorts. They offered an exchange in the end, but I didn't want to bother. It's just a little disappointing having to try and fix something that you just received and be told that damages to a garment is part of the look, when you clearly know it isn't. 

Go to Browns Fashion or directly to Cecilie Copenhagen. I found Browns to be the most cheapest out of all the website that stock these and that's always a bonus.


Suede Balenciaga City (Similar here)
Limited Edition Karen Walker Sunglasses (Similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox