Sunday, January 27, 2013

Givenchy and Fireworks


Yesterday was Australia Day, this day always brings out the masses to the harbour to await the amazing fireworks display. The days humidity called for an airy lace dress. Even if I'd walked out of the house naked, I don't think that would have kept me any cooler. So I kept simple and fuss free. 

This Givenchy Antigona is perfect for a fuss-free day in any crowds. The leather and material is durable and nothing penetrates through it so I'm not afraid of stains or people accidentally bumping into it. I'm a crazy bag lady, while I don't baby them, I always like to ensure I plan out what I carry in different situations.

Hope everyone in Oz is having a fab long weekend! 


Dress: Asos / Bag: Givenchy Antigona / Necklace: House of Harlow Five Station Necklace / Bracelet: Balenciaga Triple Tour / Watch: Fossil / Sandals: Human Premium / Stack rings are from Etsy.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox