Sunday, June 1, 2014

Winter's Beach



In Australia, we are pretty blessed with the best weather. This is how the beach looks the day before Winter officially starts. Yes, I am rugged up, but even on cold windy days, the beach is pretty amazing.

I grew up down the South Coast of Sydney and basically all my life, I lived a good 5 minutes drive from any beach and now it's about an hour trek to even get close to one, so I really miss this.

I was visiting family further down south and they honestly have the best life. I have always loved the hustle and bustle of the city, but lately, I've started to wonder how serene it would be to live in a small quiet town with the ocean at your front door. It kills me everytime I visit and they tell me how they've just spotted whales earlier that morning, something I have always wanted to see!

Temt Stripe Long Sleeve Top (Similar here)
Josh Goot Reef Print Vest
J Brand Houlihan Skinny Cargo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox