Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Denim & Doiley



I love mixing different pieces that are complete juxtapositions of each other. This trashed oversized denim jacket paired with this delicate scalloped edged doiley shorts just mixes it up a little. Plus both are super comfortable so it was definitely a bonus. It was a great mix for exploring this little bridge that I always spy on the train ride. I told The Boy about how I always wondered where the bridge was and what purpose it served. I love these little adventures!

I hope you had a lovely Easter Long Weekend with bellies full of chocolate!

 Cotton On Distressed Denim Jacket (Similar here)
Forever New Lace Shorts (Similar here)
Cotton On Striped Tank
Balenciaga Bag
Chanel Espadrilles
Prada Sunglasses
 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox