Sunday, August 14, 2016

Feels Like Spring


It's been a while since I've done blog photos. I just felt un-inspired and felt like it was the same old thing. While this location isn't new and it's still the same old me, today just felt different. There was something in the air, apart from all the bees and I swear one got stuck in my hair!

I'm also too excited about this Willow skirt. I've been lusting over it for so long but I never wanted to bite the bullet and pay the $650 price tag. As much as I loved it, I knew I would never wear it nearly as much to compensate for the price. A few months later, I decided to google the skirt and it showed up on The Real Real for $50USD and it was lo-behold, my size! I put it in the cart and I am offered $25USD off my first purchase AND a further 30% off!!! At this point I am ready to get down on my knees and start wailing with excitement. In the end I paid more for shipping than the actual skirt. It's been my biggest bargain to date!

I've had it for a few months and have been quite self conscious about wearing it, but today I said fuck it! I'll make it work, and even if it doesn't, I'll pretend like I have. The gigantic ducks didn't seem to mind *shrugs* Did you know ducks hiss? Hiss when they're angry?! As per my expression on the very last picture.

Anyhoos, hope to be a lot more inspired in the future. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 


Chanel Boy Bag
Willow Skirt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox