Saturday, November 2, 2013

Creature Comfort




I'm at a point in my life where comfort now means everything. 

No matter how much I like a piece of clothing, if it's not comfortable, I won't bother with it. 

Growing up, you read people in magazines say that as long as you're comfortable in what you wear you will exude confidence and sexiness.

This outfit is case in point, ok maybe not the sexiness part and the confidence part is partially true in that I am pretty confident that a nip slip or accidentally flashing my undies isn't likely with this outfit. 

Those are my two biggest fears and thank god only one of them has happened...that I am aware of. 

In fact it borderlines what a homeless person might wear, or in my case, comfy enough to emulate my "house clothes", which consist of old tatty and oversized clothing. 

But I'm sticking with it no matter how homeless I look.




Balenciaga City Daim Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox