Monday, November 25, 2013

Perfect Weekends


Finally got the chance to visit a relative's Vineyard/Farm and I'm now kicking myself for not coming sooner. Sorrounded by endless greenery, animals and fresh air, what could be better? I have this strange curiousity towards Alpacas so I was extremely excited when I found out they had some. I also couldn't contain myself when I was promised I'd get to play with little lambs, though I was warned not to get attached. Eeek!

Perfect weekends are spent with those who you love and enjoy the most, the magical location is just an added bonus.

xox

1 comment:

  1. looks like you had a reaalll fun weekend:) and your outfit is ammaaaazing by the way! so jealyy we wanna wear shorts too :(
    lots of love honey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox