Thursday, December 26, 2013

Colour Daze


So happy to finally see the sun, so why not frolic around in a mirage of colours that probably doesn't match each other, but are forced to.

Very excited to finally have the Wittner Topper Heels in Leopard Print, I have been wanting them for most of the year but then they sold out and came back and I missed out again, until I got them for my birthday. My current shoe wishlist got fulfilled this holiday season, yay!

It's Boxing Day here and it's so good to finally have some down time and a proper sleep in, the previous 3 days have been hectic. Even though sitting around with loved ones and eating doesn't sound hectic, I was very last minute with everything this year, so I've been doing nothing but rushing.

I hope you had a festive Christmas day and here's hoping that 2014 brings more adventures.

Celine Trio Bag
Prada Sunglasses
Katies Neon Printed Scarf
YSL & Etsy Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox