Friday, February 21, 2014

Sun & Stripes



Finally the rain, gloominess and humidity has stopped. I figure if it's going to be hot, it should at least be sunny, not miserable and hot.

How cool is this Finders Keepers Hold Up Long Sleeve Dress? I love the hem and I really have never met a stripe I didn't like. It's apparently the last week of summer, though I don't think the heat is going away just like that, I wanted a last rendezvous with these gladiator heels. They'd look ridiculous for everyday wear, but I love their flippancy, so they only really come out once in a blue moon.

I hope you have a great weekend ahead!

Urban Originals Gladiator Flats 
Cotton On Necklace (Similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox