Saturday, February 8, 2014

Days Off



I usually have Fridays and Saturdays off, which is basically my weekend, but this week I only have today (Saturday) off and on my to do list was to sleep in and get a massage. Mind you, my idea of a sleep in is waking up at 7am or 8am, blame my body clock. Plus I feel like it's such a waste of morning if I wake up later than 9am, I love being a morning person, everything seems so much fresher in the morning. The feeling is even better when you know you don't have to do anything.

Enjoy the weekend!

Valleygirl Peplum Top (Similar here)
Chanel Espadrilles
Balenciaga Flat Clutch
Double Pearl Earrings from eBay (Here and here)
Roxy Watch (Similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox