Saturday, January 25, 2014

Reflection


I've been in love with Cameo's Reflection Bustier since it first came out in leopard print, but by the time I really deeply wanted it, the leopard print went extinct (pun intended!). Then came out this amazing print and instantly fell in-love. I was in luck, as it was about to be my birthday and Christmas at the same time and this was high on my wishlist.

I've been desperately trying to think of ways to dress it down and what better way than to stick a simple singlet and ripped skinny jeans with it. Plus I'm definitely not one to care about clashing prints, (just as long as you don't look like a shabby chic doona cover, which I love, but I don't want to look like one) with the black and white geometric print, teaming it with leopard print shoes and a statement red clutch was just a perfect combo for me.

Happy Australia Day Long Weekend to all!

Cameo Reflection Bustier (Also Available here and here)
ASOS White Tank (similar here)
Zara Jeans (DIY rips - similar here)
Givenchy Antigona Clutch
YSL Arty & Etsy Rings
Disney Couture Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox