Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Splendid Reebonz Moment


To say that I had a pretty surreal day is an understatement. 

I won a competition with Reebonz about a week ago. I had never won anything in my life before, and for this to be the first is pretty damn amazing! I received a call from one of their staff yesterday saying that my prize was ready to pick up. I literally could not sleep last night from the excitement, in turn I was worried about the huge bags I'd have under my eyes, especially because they kindly asked if they could take a picture of me receiving my prize. All the worry disappeared as soon as I saw how beautiful the Givenchy Antigona Clutch was in person. So please excuse the ridiculously goofy grin, I literally could not get rid of it!

To top it off, the staff at the Reebonz Sydney Concept Store was so friendly and welcoming. I'm still honestly pinching myself, so thank you so much for those who voted, I am so grateful!

I am just so excited they opened a store here in Sydney. I always love walking into the store, being sorrounded by an endless wall of bags and that heady aroma of leather. It's what I always assume (my) Heaven would be like. I have purchased from Reebonz online a few times and have had a really great experience with them. I also think they have the best and competitive pricing for designer leather goods around. I do an extensive research before buying anything, not just bags, to see who can offer me the best deal. For example, a large department store here in Sydney has a medium Givenchy nightingale, in the same type of leather and colour. The department store has theirs for $2200 and Reebonz has it for $1680. Now, no matter how much extra cash you have, I just don't know anyone who doesn't like a good saving.

Check them out in person if you can or check out their online store here.

Reebonz Sydney Concept Store
Shop G1, 570 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Service Hotline: 1800-100-233

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox