Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Love For Blazers


My never ending love for blazers continue. I have them in every colour possible, ok maybe not, but I'm pretty sure I'm close. They just add a little something to an outfit and it's definitely a wardrobe staple. If you don't own at least 5, get your butt in gear and get some NOW!

This wardrobe staple is pretty limitless. I'm yet to think of a piece of clothing you can't wear them with. I certainly can't live without mine.
 

Blazer: Valleygirl (Similar Here)
Jeans: Levis (DIY Rips)
Tee: JayJay's (Similar Here)
Bag: Givenchy
Boots: Chloe (Similar Here)
Sunglasses: Celine
Necklace: Colette

1 comment:

  1. I agree, my wardrobe consists solely of blazers. I almost like to collect them, even if I don't wear them. I have so many, and I always have a tough time deciding on what to wear them with. Love all your accessories!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox