Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hoodrat


If it seems like I haven't taken this hooded bomber vest off, it's because I haven't. 

For the longest time I have lusted over Josh Goots amazing clothing, especially his hooded bomber vests. Unfortunately for me, I don't have the luxury to spend $1200 on a sleeveless jacket that may or may not keep you warm during the chilly months. So this equally amazing Wilde Heart by Madison Square Clothing from Runway Scout more than satiates my lust.

Bomber Vest: Wilde Heart
Sleeveless Leatherette Tee: Ally Fashion
Coated Jeans: Topshop
Clutch: Balenciaga
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Sunglasses: Prada

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind comment girly! <3 Nice blog post as well <3 Keep in touch

    x0x0

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink bag and shoes to the black outfit, OMG <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox