Saturday, October 12, 2013

Spring Time Saturdays

 


Spent the day with my sister in the city, taking Hyde Park in, just roaming around and then caught up with The Boy and watched a movie afterwards.

I thought I'd channel my inner toddler and sport this polka dot romper. Honestly, there isn't a romper I don't love. It takes a lot of will power not to buy more. I knew I was going to do a lot of walking around then go to the cinema afterwards. I don't know about you but I get extremely cold inside cinemas and I'm the type of person who feels the cold severely, I love the cold but only when I'm rugged up, so sneakers were the best bet for comfort during the day and warmth while inside the cinemas.

There are art installations all around the city and I've finally been able to go see some of them, my favourite would have to be the giant bright snails. The yellow one is my fave!

I hope you're all having a joyous weekend!

Forever New Polka Dot Romper
Supre White Tee
Celine Bag
Converse Shoes

My sister is wearing:
Insight Denim Jeans
I <3 SF Shirt
Balenciaga Folk Suede Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox