Friday, October 18, 2013

Weekend Wear


Whatever you do for a living, whether you have a uniform or not, you always need to adhere to the dress guidelines, or at least dress to reflect whatever it is you do. So there's something liberating about your days off where you can just be, it's where you can really express yourself.

I'd like to say I'm a mood dresser, but unfortunately, laziness always wins out. I'm surprised I even bother to brush my hair, so comfort is where it's at and this is a prime example. I could very easily live in these!

Enjoy your weekend!

Josh Goot Reef Print Vest (similar here)
Zara Jeans (similar here)
Isabel Marant Bekett Sneakers (similar here)
Givenchy Antigona Bag
House Of Harlow 1960 Necklace
YSL Arty Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox