Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Peter Pilotto - Making A-Crazy-Print-&-Technicolour-Kinda-Gal's Dream Come True

Peter Pilotto - Making A-Crazy-Print-&-Technicolour-Kinda-Gal's Dream Come True







 Peter Pilotto and his amazing technicolour dream prints can do no wrong. Especially for the rest of the world who just welcomed Spring!

These are just some of my favourite pieces. 

I know I've sworn that I'm not a fussy dresser kind of girl and have always relied on accesories to give oomph to an outfit, but these pieces are making me re-think that. These are pieces of clothing you do not want to clutter with accesories. Some fine simple jewellery will do, to make these masterpieces speak for themselves. That's if they don't assault (in the nicest way possible) your sense of vision first.

Now I'm off to check my lottery ticket to see if I've won a handsome price. I need at least 5 of these pieces in my closet A.S.A.P!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox