Saturday, September 14, 2013

Casual Chaos

 

I don't quite know what's going on with this outfit. Nothing makes sense here, which is kind of reflective of my current state, and like my current state, I am going with it.

I'm only starting to realize that life loves to throw things your way to keep you on your toes. Unfortunately there are only so much you can try and do until you realize that sometimes you might just need to sit back and go for that ride. It's like telling yourself "See you on the the other side!", because with chaos eventually comes order.

So for now I will wear this bodychain backwards, a top that may or may not also be backwards, heavily trashed shorts that may eventually show my undies and studded Cons that could possibly be a type of weapon.

SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE!

Sass and Bide Top (very old!)
Abercrombie DIY Shorts (similar here)
Balenciaga City Daim Bag
DIY Studded Converse Shoes

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox