Sunday, September 8, 2013

Florals


I've had this One Teaspoon dress for probably 8-9 years now. It's one of those clothing items that I could never get rid of when I do closet clean outs. There have been some years where I don't remember I have it and don't wear it at all, but when I stumble upon it, I remember why I haven't been able to let it go. 

I've altered the length of the dress by hiking parts of it up in different lengths and sewing large patterned buttons on the part where I want them to sit. It sounds hideous in writing but due to the buttons being patterned, you can hardly tell. I also think floral dresses will never go out of style. They get re-done from season to season and if you have a keeper like this one has turned out be, do not let it go.

I didn't want to look like a walking floral arrangement so I ended up teaming it with a denim jacket and rocker style ankle boots.

One Teaspoon Dress (Very Old!) 
Unlabelled Biker Denim Jacket (Found at Manly Markets)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox