Sunday, September 1, 2013

Spring Has Sprung!


Just a nod to the first day of Spring and oh boy I think it's going to be an extremely warm Spring and a blistering hot Summer.

I'm already cowering in fear, even though I love the bright sun shiny days, I despise the heat. The heat brings with it uncomfortable sweatiness and frizzy hair and that combo makes a cranky me.

But the trooper that I am, I'm looking on the bright side, literally! I'm imagining all the bright fluoro colours and bold prints for the warmer months to come. Though the cooler months hasn't really stopped me wearing those combos.

Happy first day of Spring and Happy Father's Day to all the dads!

Levi's Denim Shorts (similar here)

1 comment:

  1. such a perfect look honey! as usual:) love that casual striped shirt and the booties - omg !
    you rock:)
    lots and lots of love from switzerland,
    Rachel and Nina,
    xxx
    www.fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox