Friday, August 30, 2013

Dungarees


I've been loving all the dungarees/overalls I'm seeing at the moment. There are some really fun ones out there and I think after this one, I'm planning on getting my hands on a few more pairs. My Spring/Summer is going to be filled with these! Afterall, if I loved them at 13, I don't see why I can't love them again at 31. I know, I know, a lady should never reveal her age, but let's face it, I'm not even close to being lady-like.

Though when I first got these, I did a very rare thing where I asked The Boy what he thought of them and his response was somewhere along the lines of, "Are you becoming a Mario Bros?"
Once again, if I loved the Mario Bros at 13........well you get the point.

Whether I look like I'm auditioning to become the 3rd Mario Bros or a Chippy (Australian slang for Carpenter), I still like them and I will try to rock 'em!....(again!)

YSL Ring

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox