Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Americana



I haven't been well for the past few days, 3rd time getting the flu this season, which really sucks. I'm finally feeling a little better apart from the fact that I sound like a pre-pubescent boy with a really bad cold. 

I've probably harped on a few posts about how amazingly sunny this Winter has been. This past week, it has been ridiculously hot and Winter hasn't even officialy ended yet. This tells me that this summer is going to be a scorcher!

What better way to welcome the warmer months than shooting this outfit poolside, in what I will probably be living in this summer, distressed denim shorts and loose tee's. Oh who am I kidding, I've lived in these for the past few summers.

Roxy Cut-Offs with DIY Studs
Eclectro Necklaces

1 comment:

  1. omg honey you look absolutely stunning! love that american vibe;)
    and we just wanted to say that we are trullllyy in love with your blog!
    keep on rocking:)
    lots and lots of love from switzerland,
    Rachel and Nina,
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox