Friday, August 16, 2013

Pastel Gladiator


This outfit makes me want Spring to come sooner!

I got these knee high gladiator boots over 6 years ago and I have never had to heart to get rid of them even though I've only really worn them a handful of times. I also had a nude pair that I sold on (which I now regret as I can't locate them anywhere for the price I want to pay!). I must admit that I don't think they look that great on me and my vertically challenged legs, but I love them so much that I'm going to look the other way and just wear them anyways.

Recently Stuart Weitzman came out with a similar pair and I am just so happy that I never got rid of these. It's true when they say fashion recycles!

 Have a bangin' weekend!

Zara Dress (similar here, here and here)
Cotton On Sleeveless Blazer (similar here)
Urban Org Gladiator Sandals (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox