Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Relaxed


I have recently jumped on the relaxed-pants bandwagon. Due to my vertically challenged frame, I always thought relax fitted pants would look like pyjammas on me, they probably do, but just humour me.

I am especially loving all the printed ones I'm currently seeing at the moment. They not only come in amazing graphic prints, but also fun colours. However, one can never go wrong with black white. Take these French Connection ones I'm wearing, they are so versatile, you can dress them down with flats or sandals, or take them to night with heels. The fabric is also quite light and I can definitely see them being worn during the warmer months.

But because I love a good clashing print, I just couldn't stay away from wearing them with this Sass & Bide chevron harness.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox