Tuesday, August 27, 2013

One Of My Many Addictions


 Incase you couldn't guess, it's sunglasses!

There are just too many amazing pairs out there! If only I could afford all of them, and I'm sure you are thinking the same if you love sunnies as much as I do.

Well, with this little offer, you can get a little closer to owning the pairs you want. 

Otticanet and 4TheLoveOfPancakes would like to extend a 5% discount to all my lovely readers.

I have been purchasing my sunglasses from Otticanet for quite some time now. I have personally bought about 10 pairs of sunglasses from them, mostly for myself, but some as presents. I have also gotten some friends, colleagues and family to start buying from them.

Not only is the service beyond amazing, but the prices are just the most competitive I've seen so far, and trust me, I shop around, compare and do my research first when I have a purchase in mind. I'd like to know I'm getting the best deal out there. I remember finding a pair of sunglasses I had always wanted and it retailed for a ridiculous price. I found it on Otticanet for a fraction of the price, and because of that, I ended up getting 2 pairs for the price I was going to pay for one. After that, I was just hooked!

Here's a little tip; If you're impatient like me, make sure to check the available stock here first, as all sunnies in this section is available for immediate delivery. Otherwise, the friendly staff will give you a timeframe of when to expect your new goodies.

If you don't beleive me, check out their feedback.

Use Code: ANNE2608

Happy Shopping! 

Please share what you end up buying!
 

2 comments:

  1. love simply all of them! this post is soo great with all the pictures together:))
    especially that prada one fits you soo well!
    lots and lots of love honey!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox