Friday, September 27, 2013

The Long and Short Of It


I'm pretty sure I will be living in these One Teaspoon shorts during the warmer months. I love the cut, it's baggy and airy (a must for Australian summers), the colour is pretty amazing and the ridiculous distressing, not to mention the length. I'm actually loving this length, plus it can easily be cuffed for a shorter look. I love a versatile piece!

I've been having issues with Blogger lately, since they changed the look, the photos I've been trying to upload seems to change to how I see it in my Picture Manager. I had initially thought it was my camera settings and the fact that I am using a newer lense, until the boy told me it could be Blogger itself. I then googled to see if anyone else was having issues, turns out it is Blogger. The newer version had automatically set everyone's settings to Auto Enhance the pictures and it just created a lot of noise. So happy I know what's wrong now.

Have a happy weekend!

Forever21 Pocket White Tee (Similar Here)
Givenchy Antigona Clutch via Reebonz


** The 5% Off Otticanet.com Sunglasses Offer is still on, get your code HERE! **

1 comment:

  1. i love the name of this post! those shorts and those heels are fabulous!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox