Friday, April 5, 2013

Secret Garden


I love Botanical Gardens! The well manicured lawns and water features always evoke tranquility and even if it's in the middle of the city, you feel like you're in the middle of nowhere. All you hear are the birds and the water.

Im so also so stoked to be able to finally wear this jumper. I bought this from Forever 21 when I was in the US in December. I love the marle grey and blue combo and I plan to live in this throughout the colder months. I got these Jeffrey Campbell boots a few months ago and they are honestly amazing. I've tried on a few cutout boots and these are just so light. I feel that most boots are so clunky and heavy.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Jumper: Forever21 / Shorts: Wrangler (DIY studs) / Bag: Balenciaga / Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell / Sunglasses: Celine / Necklaces & Rings: Etsy

2 comments:

  1. Those shorts are amazing! Xx

    Loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post!!! I love your shorts!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox