Thursday, April 4, 2013

Gloomy Day Brights

Gloomy Day Brights

Autumn has finally hit Sydney. The weather has been a lot cooler and certainly a lot wetter the past few days. Today I had to run some errands in the city and actually needed to wear a light scarf. So i'm a little excited!

Gloomy days always makes me want to wear bright colours. The more colours I can incorporate into an outfit, without looking crazy, the better! I've also been meaning to wear this white blazer that I picked up for $14.95. I've been wanting a while blazer for ages. I have always dreamed of wearing a white pants suit. Im just scared to buy white pants as I know I won't wear them that much.

I'm also loving this Michael Kors Selma bag. I love bags but there are certain brands I love and honestly Michael Kors was not one of them. None of the designs piqued my interest. I was sitting at a cafe having breakfast with a friend one day and this girl walks past with this bright coloured bag that just caught my eye. I was surprised to see it was Michael Kors.

The saffiano leather for the price point that it is, is just a little too exciting for me. I wore it all day today stuffing a scarf and pulling a drink bottle in and out of it all day. I've also only washed these kelly green jeans once and it had transferred a bit of colour into one of my other bags, but no transfer had happened on this bag. I also want to point out the roomy 5 pockets in the interior of the bag, premium designers ever hardly provide more than 2 for you. 

So if you love a structured bag that can be worn cross body, slung on the shoulders or carried on the crook of your arm, then this is definitely worth checking out!

Toodles Poodles!  

Blazer: Valleygirl / Top: ASOS / Pants: Zara / Bag: Michael Kors / Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs / Sunglasses: Oakley / Watch: Fossil / Rings: YSL & Etsy / Necklaces: House of Harlow 1960


 

6 comments:

  1. Iiiiihh! I lovelovelove the bright pink with the bright green! Especially since the sunglasses totally pick up the same shade of green as the jeans. Really, really great look. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A M A Z I N G BLOG!!

    please check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other?

    xx

    www.statementhunters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit m y blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this outfit and all the colors! What a coincidence with you wearing those Marc Jacobs mouse flats, those are the ones I've been stalking lately... are they comfortable?

    As far as your question about my Isabel Marant Bobby sneakers.. I didn't really want to wear them too long in the snow so I kind of ran whenever I was out in the elements..

    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the love of brights! This is fantastic! I adore the emerald pants and your necklace combo! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox