Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Etoile' Stripes



I purchased this Isabel Marant Etoile skirt at Barneys when I was in San Francisco and totally love it. Let's just say, I've never met a marle grey item of clothing I didn't like. I'm totally a sucker for it, don't even get me started on stripes! So this is definitely my kind of pairing. I love that this outfit can also be dressed up or down.

Happy hump day!

Top: Valleygirl / Skirt: Isabel Marant Etoile / Heels: Zara / Clutch: Balenciaga Make-Up / Sunglasses: Celine / Rings: YSL & Etsy / Necklace: House of Harlow 1960 & Etsy

3 comments:

  1. Holy Moly, LOVE everything about this look! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Zara heels are so pretty! Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty!!! thank you so much for your comment!
    have a nice day!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox