Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Vest and Sneakers


This military vest is another great bargain find at $20. I have been scouring for one for a while that was long enough and had a great fit. This vest is actually 2 sizes bigger than what I'd normally take. I tried on the 2 smaller sizes and it just didn't feel right. Being able to cinch it at the waist with drawstrings made the fit just perfect. Don't be scared of the sizing tags. This is why I am welcoming the boyfriend-fit phenomena with open arms. Comfy and baggy dressing has never looked so cool.

To be honest with you, I didn't think this outfit through. But looking back at these pictures, I'm loving all the juxtaposition with the adrogynous loose fit vest and the sparkly sequinned bodycon dress.The only way you'd get me into anything bodycon is when it's draped with a loose item over it. Let's just say the term "bodycon" is very appropriate. The purple Izzy's was needed to add some colour into this outfit.

Hoping you all had a fabulous sunny weekend!

Vest: JayJays (here) / Dress: Sass and Bide / Bag: Balenciaga (here) / Shoes: Isabel Marant (here) / Sunglasses: Oakley (similar here) / Necklaces: Both House of Harlow 1960 (here) / Rings: YSL & Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox