Thursday, May 2, 2013

Peachy Keen


Leather jackets are my biggest weakness. I honestly wish I could wear them all year long and also wish to own every colour, style and leather types there is. I especially love the details on leather jackets now. The zipped, studded and quilted kind are my favourite, the more details the better. Don't even get me started on the smell of leather - heady, intoxicating and exciting. This may be a reason why I have a serious bag obsession. It may not actually be the bags, it could just be that leather aroma I enjoy so much and it's taking over me like a drug.

I saw a peachy hued Balmain leather jacket and could not get it out of my head, though the price tag of over $7000 quickly brought me back to earth. I found someone who was able to re-create the style and deliver it in the colour I wanted. It's just a great addition to my all black and grey leather jacket collection.

Leather Jacket: eBay / Jeans: Zara /  Tee: K-Mart / Shoes: Schutz / Bag: Givenchy / Sunglasses: Celine / Necklace: Lovisa / Rings: Etsy

2 comments:

  1. beautiful! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox