Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lately On Instagram...

 

To those who follow me on Instagram, it's no surprise that I love it there. I try to update it everyday. You could say I'm hooked, not necessarily hooked on putting as much photos on my profile as possible, but hooked on seeing what people are up to, what they're doing and experiencing right in that instant and of course what they're wearing and/or buying.

I'd like to think of it as a non-creepy way of being a voyeur. We are all curious, whether you like to admit it or not. And be honest, who doesn't like sticky beaking in someone elses business. Instagram is just a consensual way of being a voyeur. Afterall, if you don't want your sister to find out you stole her newest pair of jeans, you wouldn't post it, or keep your profile in private and not accept her follow request. Not that I'm speaking from first hand experience.

Hope to see you on Instagram!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox