Sunday, May 19, 2013

Phosphorous Statement


While there's nothing wrong with being vanilla, you add some toppings, you take the flavour experience to new heights. Aside from that crappy metaphor, I guess you could say my philosophy has always been simple dressing and bold statement accessories.

Playing with simple basics, like a simple slouchy tee and trashed denim cut offs can be a great foundation to endless style possibilities. The white blazer was added so no other colour competed with the phosphorous yellow clutch. The only other colour addition was in the turquoise in my ring. I have always loved the colour combo of yellow and blue. Due to the outfit being so simple, the addition of the black and gold leather harness and glittery heels still didn't feel way too much for me. But then again, I have always loved the bolder the statement the better.

Blazer: Valleygirl / Tee: K-Mart / Shorts: JayJays / Heels: Zara / Clutch: Michael Kors / Harness: Sass and Bide / Sunglasses: Prada / Watch: Casio / Rings: YSL & Etsy

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox